Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Marine Atlantic
- Telephone Number:
- TTY Number:
10 Fort William Place, Suite 302
Baine Johnston Centre
Description of Services Provided
Passengers who require the assistance of an attendant must self-identify and inform the carrier of their needs during the reservation process. Passengers will also be required to provide documentation upon arrival at the terminal as proof that the assistance of an attendant is required.
Passengers who use wheelchairs or who have mobility disabilities and require an aid, such as a walker or cane, may reserve an adapted cabin in advance. Adapted cabins are also available for hearing impaired passengers.
Service animals are permitted in the terminal and on-board. Documentation can also be requested at any time from passengers travelling with service animals.
Hearing impaired pagers
Hearing impaired pagers are available upon request at the Purser’s Office on-board.
The carrier’s passenger buses have chairlifts, and their terminals and vessels have elevators. Manual wheelchairs can be requested in advance at terminals and vessels.
- Argentia (Newfoundland and Labrador)
- North Sydney (Nova Scotia)
- Port aux Basques (Newfoundland and Labrador)
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Certain services may require advanced notification and/or medical documentation. Passengers are requested to self-identify and inform the carrier of their needs upon reservation and/or as far in advance of travel as possible.
- Passengers who are requesting either a reservation for an attendant (for assistance) or for an adapted cabin (for space and mobility) must provide proof of disability upon arrival at the terminal.