Mode of Transportation:
7 wheelchair lift equipped buses, which can hold up to 6 wheelchairs at one time
- Telephone Number:
- (506) 648-0609; Administration: (506) 643-7004
- Fax Number:
- (506) 643-7009
66 Waterloo Street, Suite 125
Saint John, New Brunswick
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 7:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- Saturday: 10:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Sunday: 9:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- After hours, leave a message for the next day response.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Description of Services Provided
Handi Bus provides accessible transportation services for people with mobility disabilities, all of whom are unable to access the regular transit system.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Clients must apply and be approved to use service.
- Must have a mobility disability, be a senior, have special needs children or have a visual impairment. Anyone unable to use public transportation.
- Priority is given to passengers in wheelchairs and for employment, educational purposes, medical appointment and day programs.