Mode of Transportation:
Wheelchair accessible van
- Telephone Number:
- (506) 328-8881
- Fax Number:
- (506) 328-4873
Woodstock Community Transport Inc
Canadian Red Cross
110 Richmond Street, Unit 10
Woodstock, New Brunswick
Hours of Operations
- Van is available by reservation seven days a week.
- Keys must be picked up at local Red Cross office from Monday to Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Woodstock and surrounding areas.
Description of Services Provided
- Mandate is to provide transportation services to persons with disabilities with limited options.
- Large van seating sixteen passengers or four wheelchairs or a combination of the two.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Available for all members of the community.
- Must have a qualified driver with a class 4 license, a criminal record check and receive training in using the wheelchair tie-downs and lift if they are to be used.
- Van must be returned with a full tank of diesel.