Mode of Transportation:
Wheelchair accessible van
- Web Site:
- Kelowna and District Society for People in Motion
- Telephone Number:
- (250) 861-3302
- Fax Number:
- (250) 861-3388
32-1720 Ethel Street
Kelowna, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
Call to make a reservation.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Thursday: 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Description of Services Provided
- Provides accessible transportation service to persons with disabilities through the means of a van equipped with a rear entry ramp that can accommodate one wheelchair, three passengers and the driver.
- Wheelchair accessible charter and sightseeing services are also available through the Out and About program.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Bookings must be made in advance and are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Members must supply their own driver.
- With sufficient advance notice and according to availability, members may reserve the van for trips of longer duration.