Mode of Transportation:
Accessible public transit
- Web Site:
- Corporation de transport adapté de Mékinac
- Telephone Number:
- (418) 289-3723 and toll free:1-888-909-3723
- Fax Number:
- (418) 289-3723
Street, Room 206
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 7:00 to 10:30 A.M. and 2:00 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.
- On Friday evening, service is also offered from 6:30 P.M. until 9:30 P.M.
- No service on Saturdays and Sundays.
- No service during the last two weeks of July and the first week of August.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Service is provided in the RCM of Mékinac: Saint-Thècle, Grandes-Piles, Hérouxville, Lac-aux-Sables, Trois-Rives, Notre-Dame-de-Montauban, Saint-Adelphe, Saint-Roch-de-Mékinac, Saint-Séverin and Saint-Tite.
- Service is also offered outside the regular service area in Grand-Mère, Shawinigan-Sud and Shawinigan.
Description of Services Provided
- Two minibuses provide accessible transportation 49 weeks per year.
- Taxis are also available; however, the dispatch service decides whether or not a taxi is used.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
Bookings must be made as early as possible, and at the latest between 9:00 A.M. and noon the day before the service is required.