Mode of Transportation:
- Telephone Number:
- (418) 534-3325
- Fax Number:
- (418) 534-3365
146 C Grand-Pré Avenue
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- Saturday: 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- Sunday: 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- No service is available on statutory holidays.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Participating municipalities in the RCM of Bonaventure and Avignon. Currently, the area served includes Shigawake, Saint-Godefroi, Hope-Town, Hope, Paspébiac, New-Carlisle, Saint-Elzéar, Bonaventure, Saint-Siméon, Caplan, Saint-Alphonse, New Richmond, and Cascapédia Saint-Jules in the RCM of Bonaventure, and the municipalities of Maria, Carleton-Saint-Omer, and Nouvelle in the RCM of Avignon.
- Regular minibus routes cover each of the RCM separately.
- Travel outside of these areas is provided as an exception and at cost since it is not subsidized by the municipalities and the assistance program.
Description of Services Provided
Three minibuses and four taxis are in service 52 weeks a year, including an accessible taxi in New Richmond.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance