Mode of Transportation:
Transportation services are provided by large cars and small vans. Passengers using wheelchairs must transfer to the vehicle seat, and wheelchairs are carried as baggage. A wheelchair accessible vehicle is also available for Edmonton and surrounding areas.
- Web Site:
- Driving Miss Daisy - Beaumont, Edmonton Southside, Leduc and Nisku
- Telephone Number:
- (780) 462-4580
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Friday: 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Evening and weekend appointments may be scheduled according to the availability of the operator.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Beaumont, Edmonton Southside, Leduc, and Nisku.
Description of Services Provided
Provides “through the door” assistance, accompaniment and transportation services for seniors and persons with disabilities to appointments, shopping, social events, vacations, and to stations and airports with assistance through to gate departure.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance; however, same day service may be provided if possible.
- Information is also available through the centralized call centre at 1-877-613-2479.