Mode of Transportation:
Accessible buses and vans
- Web Site:
- Transport de Clare Society
- Telephone Number:
- (902) 769-2477 or 1-888-769-2477
Church Point, Nove Scotia
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Clare, Bear River, Weymouth and Digby.
Description of Services Provided
- Provides door-to-door accessible transportation services to all residents with priority placed on services to seniors, persons with disabilities and those facing transportation barriers.
- Charter services are available for tours, weddings and sports activities.
Fleet consists of five wheelchair accessible vehicles:
- One 18-passenger wheelchair accessible bus;
- Two 14-passenger wheelchair accessible buses; and
- Two 9-passenger wheelchair accessible vans.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
Evening and weekend services are available for wheelchair users if notified well in advance.