Mode of Transportation:
Wheelchair accessible bus or van
- Web Site:
- Caledon Community Services
- Telephone Number:
- (905) 584-2300 or (905) 951-2300
- Fax Number:
- (905) 951-7911
18 King Street East
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Saturday: 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Sunday and statutory holidays: 6:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Bolton, Palgrave, Mono Mills, Caledon East, Inglewood, Cheltenham, Valleywood, Caledon Village, Alton, Belfountain and Terra Cotta.
- Transportation is also provided to Orangeville, Etobicoke, Brampton, Woodbridge, Georgetown, Newmarket, Mississauga, Toronto, Guelph and Oakville.
Description of Services Provided
Provides door-to-door accessible transportation services to Caledon seniors and people with disabilities who are unable to drive on their own.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Users must meet eligibility requirements.
- Registration is required.
- Bookings must be made at least two business days before travel.
- Attendants travel for free, while companions pay regular fare.