Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Transport adapté et collectif des Laurentides (Paratransit)
- Telephone Number:
- (819) 774-0486 or 1-800-717-9737
- Fax Number:
- (819) 774-0473
East Street, Office 102
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
Seven days a week: 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 P.M to 4:00 P.M.
Hours for Making Reservations:
- Monday to Thursday: before 12:00 P.M. for trips the next day.
- Friday: before 9:00 A.M. for trips on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Service is provided to Amherst, Arundel, Barkmere, Brébeuf, Estérel, Huberdeau, Ivry-sur-le-Lac, Labelle, Lac-des-Seize-Îles, La Conception, Lac-Supérieur, Lac-Tremblant-Nord, La Macaza, La Minerve, Lantier, L'Ascension, Montcalm, Mont-Tremblant, Morin-Heights, Nominingue, Piedmont, Prévost, Sainte-Adèle, Saint-Adolphe d'Howard, Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Sainte-Anne-des-Lacs, Saint-Faustin-Lac-Carré,Sainte-Lucie-des-Laurentides, Sainte-Marguerite-du-Lac-Masson, Saint-Sauveur, Val-David, Val-des-Lacs, Val-Morin, Rivière-Rouge and Wentworth-Nord.
Description of Services Provided
Provides a door-to-door paratransit service with assistance to persons with disabilities. This service is provided with accessible buses and vans, as well as regular taxis.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Only clients with mobility disabilities already accepted by the eligibility committee according to the criteria of the Paratransit Eligibility Policy of the Quebec Ministry of Transport can use the paratransit service.
- Attendants pay regular price.
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are permitted in the vehicles as long as they are wearing a harness.
- Reservations are mandatory and must be made before 12:00 P.M. the day before travelling for a trip from Monday to Thursday, and Friday morning before 9:00 A.M. for a trip Saturday, Sunday and Monday.