Mode of Transportation:
- Telephone Number:
- (418) 722-7111
- Fax Number:
- (418) 725-5812
380 De la Cathédrale
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
Service is offered seven days a week: 7:00 A.M. to 10:30 P.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
- Monday to Wednesday: 5:30 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Thursday and Friday: 5:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- For travel on Saturday and Sunday, please book before 6:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Service is offered in the City of Rimouski, including the districts of Rimouski-Est, Sainte-Odile-sur-Rimouski, Pointe-au-Père, Sainte-Blandine and Mont-Lebel.
Description of Services Provided
- Two buses provide accessible services 52 weeks a year.
- The buses are equipped with a wheelchair lift and can anchor 4 to 8 wheelchairs.
- One accessible taxi is also available.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
Bookings must be made one hour in advance.