Mode of Transportation:
Wheelchair accessible vans, minivans and minibuses
- Web Site:
- Trans County Transportation Society (TCTS)
- Telephone Number:
- (902) 665-1212
- Fax Number:
- (902) 665-4029
Unit 2, 441 Granville Street
Bridgetown, Nova Scotia
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Office closed on holidays.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Annapolis County and Western Kings County.
- Transportation service is also provided for medical appointments to Kentville and Halifax, as well as serving the local area.
Description of Services Provided
- Provides door-to-door accessible transportation services to seniors, persons with disabilities, special needs group, health care providers and financially challenged persons for medical appointments, grocery shopping, employment, education and social events.
TCTS operates a fleet of 12 accessible vehicles:
- One 14 passenger wheelchair accessible minibus capable of holding four wheelchairs;
- One 13 passenger wheelchair accessible minibus capable of holding three wheelchairs;
- One 9 passenger wheelchair accessible van capable of holding one wheelchair;
- Two wheelchair accessible minivans; and
- Seven 7 passenger mini-vans (one which has a Bruno Turney seat installed in the front passenger position).
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Must be a member of TCTS.
- Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance.