Mode of Transportation:
Accessible minivans and minibuses as well as regular minivans
- Web Site:
- Kings Point-to-Point Transit Society
- Telephone Number:
- (902) 681-2846
- Fax Number:
- (902) 681-2044
14 Aberdeen Street
Kentville, Nova Scotia
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
Available seven days a week.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Description of Services Provided
- Provides door-to-door accessible transportation services for all Kings County residents who do not have access to transportation for reasons, such as health, disabilities and/or lack of available resources.
- Trips are available for medical appointments, work, school and shopping.
- Day and field trips are also offered to any destination within Nova Scotia for groups.
Fleet consists of six vehicles:
- Four minivans, of which two are wheelchair accessible; and
- Two accessible minibuses.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Must be a resident of Kings County.
- Bookings must be made 24 to 48 hours in advance and during office hours.
- Attendants travel for free.
- Visitors are welcomed.