Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Réseau de Transport Collectif Régional de la MRC de L’Assomption
- Telephone Number:
- (450) 470-8726
- Fax Number:
- (450) 470-3098
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
7 days a week: 6:00 A.M. to 11:59 P.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
- Monday to Thursday: 8:30 A.M. to noon and 1:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Friday: 8:00 A.M. to noon.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Serves the following municipalities of the RCM of L’Assomption:
- City of Charlemagne
- Parish of L’Épiphanie
- City of L’Épiphanie
- City of L’Assomption
- City of Repentigny
- Parish of Saint-Sulpice
Description of Services Provided
Provides accessible door-to-door transportation service based on reservations only.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Must meet the eligibility criteria of the ministère des Transports du Quebec.
- Registration is required.
- Booking in advance is required.
- Attendants pay the fare corresponding to their age category.
- For persons 65 and older, local travel is free while travel outside the territory is at a reduced fare.
- Must be able to transfer from a wheelchair to a seat.