Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Telephone Number:
- (450) 460-2000
- Fax Number:
- (450) 635-2573
66 Route-132, Suite 200
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
Monday to Sunday: 6:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to noon and 1:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Service is provided to Carignan, Chambly, Marieville, Richelieu, Rougemont, Saint-Césaire, Saint-Mathias-sur-Richelieu and Sainte-Angèle-de-Monnoir.
- Service is also provided outside the regular service area to Montreal, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Longueuil.
Description of Services Provided
- Three accessible buses are in service 52 weeks a year.
- Each bus can accommodate up to four wheelchairs and 22 ambulatory persons. The buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts.
- Regular service is provided 6 days a week and taxis provide transportation on Sundays.
- Two taxis vehicles are also accessible.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
Must be registered with Handi-Bus and book before noon on the business day prior to travel.