Mode of Transportation:
Two wheelchair accessible minivans and a fleet of conventional cars
- Telephone Number:
- (902) 883-4716
- Fax Number:
- (902) 883-2521
The Nova Centre
224 Highway 214, Suite 101A
Elmsdale, Nova Scotia
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
Monday to Friday: 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
East Hants County.
Description of Services Provided
- Provides accessible transportation services to all residents of East Hants County who face transportation challenges for medical appointments, school, work, personal errands, volunteering and social activities.
- One minivan can accommodate two wheelchairs and one passenger, while the other minivan can accommodate one wheelchair and four passengers.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Must be a member and a resident of East Hants County who faces transportation challenges.
- Bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Attendants travel for free.
- Service animals are permitted to travel in the vehicle free of charge.