Mode of Transportation:
Transportation services are provided by large cars and small vans. Passengers using wheelchairs must transfer to the vehicle seat, and wheelchairs are carried as baggage.
- Web Site:
- Driving Miss Daisy - Agassiz, Bridal Falls, Chilliwack, Harrison, Hot Springs, Kent and Rosedale
- Telephone Number:
- (604) 316-1661
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Friday: 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Evening and weekend appointments may be scheduled according to the availability of the operator.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Agassiz, Bridal Falls, Chilliwack, Harrison Hot Springs, Kent and Rosedale.
Description of Services Provided
Provides “through the door” assistance and accompaniment for seniors and persons with disabilities to medical/dental appointments, grocery/personal shopping, social events, vacations, as well as to BC Ferry, bus stations, cruise terminals and airports (including Abbotsford, Vancouver and Bellingham,Washington).
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance; however, same day service may be provided if possible.
- Information is also available through the centralized call centre at 1-877-613-2479.