Mode of Transportation:
Paratransit and Public Transit
- Telephone Number:
- (450) 546-4039
- Fax Number:
- (450) 642-1051
Acton Vale, Quebec
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- Service is also available the first Saturday of the month, from 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- No service is available on statutory holidays.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Service is offered to all the municipalities in the service area of the RCM of Acton including: Acton Vale, Béthanie, Roxton Township, Roxton Falls, Saint-Nazaire-d'Acton, Saint-Théodore-d'Acton, Sainte-Christine and Upton.
- Service is also offered outside the regular service area towards Saint-Hyacinthe (everyday of the week), Granby (Friday) and Drummondville (Friday).
Description of Services Provided
Three minibuses, two accessible taxi and two regular taxis are available 52 weeks per year.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
Bookings must be made before 3:00 P.M. on the eve of travel.