Mode of Transportation:
Wheelchair lift equipped vans and minivans, as well as accessible minivans and taxis
- Web Site:
- Edmonton Transit Disabled Adult Transit Service (DATS)
- Telephone Number:
- (780) 496-4567
- TTY Number:
- (780) 496-5506
- Fax Number:
- (780) 496-1008
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Thursday: 6:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
- Friday: 6:00 A.M. to midnight.
- Saturday: 6:30 A.M. to midnight.
- Sunday and Holidays: 6:30 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Description of Services Provided
Provides door-to-door public transportation service for adults who cannot use regular transit, for some or all trips because of a physical or cognitive disability.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Rides should be booked 1 to 3 days in advance.
- Service is also available to visitors, if accessible conventional transit cannot be used.
- A designated mandatory attendant travels free while accompanying a fare paying registrant. Otherwise, attendants must pay.