Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Transport adapté Salaberry-de-Valleyfield
- Telephone Number:
- (450) 370-0155 or toll-free 1-888-370-0155
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
Service is offered 365 days a year: 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Service is provided to Coteau-du-Lac, Les Coteaux, Rivière-Beaudette, Saint-Louis-de Gonzague, Saint-Polycarpe, Saint-Stanislas-de-Kostka and Saint-Zotique.
- Trips outside of territory is also provided to Vaudreuil-Dorion, Huntington, Pointe-Claire, Châteauguay, Ormstown and Beauharnois.
Description of Services Provided
Provides accessible door-to-door transportation service to persons with disabilities who are unable to use conventional transit.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Users must meet eligibility criteria.
- Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance.