Mode of Transportation:
Paratransit and public transit
- Web Site:
- Transport adapté et collectif MRC d'Argenteuil
- Telephone Number:
- (450) 562-5797
- Fax Number:
- (450) 562-6199
540 Berry Street
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Paratransit is provided seven days a week: 7:00 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- Public transit intra RCM is provided on week days according to a specific schedule. Please contact the carrier for more details.
- Public transit beyond the RCM towards Saint-Jérôme is provided five days a week according to a specific schedule. Please contact the carrier for more details.
- Services are provided on statutory holidays.
Office Hours (for making reservations):
Monday to Friday: 7:30 A.M. to noon and 1:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Services are provided to Brownsburg-Chatham, Gore, Grenville, Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, Harrington, Lachute, Mille-Isles, Saint-André-d’Argenteuil and Wentworth.
Description of Services Provided
- Paratransit is an on demand door-to-door service, intended for citizens with disabilities who are pre-registered, servicing the participating municipalities in the territory of the RCM d’Argenteuil.
- Public transit is a service provided to citizens and to visitors of the RCM d’Argenteuil and is carried out according to a pre-established schedule from one pick-up point to another, and this, on demand. The territory serviced consists of the nine municipalities of the RCM d’Argenteuil, as well as the city of Saint-Jérôme.
- The services, accessible 52 weeks a year, are provided by three buses and a dozen taxi vehicles.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- To make a reservation for a regular trip, you must contact the operator at least five days before coming into force.
- A reservation for an occasional trip must be made, at the latest, before 2:00 P.M. the day preceding travel for a trip from Tuesday to Friday, and on Friday before 2:00 P.M. for a trip on Saturdays, Sundays or Mondays.