Mode of Transportation:
Accessible minibus and minivan
- Web Site:
- Cumberland County Transportation Services Society (CCTS)
- Telephone Number:
- (902) 667-8149
- Fax Number:
- (902) 667-4478
Amherst, Nova Scotia
Hours of Operations
Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Description of Services Provided
- Provides door-to-door accessible transportation services to all residents facing barriers to transportation in the Cumberland County.
- Charter trips of five or more passengers are available and may be booked outside regular hours of operations.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Priority is given to wheelchair users and to those with medical appointments.
- Local trips within the Cumberland County must be booked before 2:00 P.M. the previous workday.
- Trips outside the Cumberland County must be booked a minimum of one week in advance.
- Attendants travel for free.