Mode of Transportation:
- Telephone Number:
- (780) 312-7433 (RIDE)
- Fax Number:
- (780) 352-8266
4904 – 51 Street
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (can vary due to actual bookings).
- Saturday: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (can vary due to actual bookings).
- Sunday: Specific Church runs only.
- Statutory Holidays: Varies depending on special events and actual bookings.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to noon and 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Service is offered in the City of Wetaskiwin as well as bordering areas of the County of Wetaskiwin.
Description of Services Provided
- On-demand door-to-door service for individual or group bookings through a fleet of five handi-vans.
- Out-of-town charter trips (i.e. medical appointments in Edmonton, Leduc, Camrose, and Red Deer) are accepted as well.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance (working days).
- Service is provided for seniors and adults with special needs as well as those unable to drive due to medical reasons (long term or short term).