Mode of Transportation:
Cut away buses equipped with wheelchair accessible ramps
- Web Site:
- GoBus Accessible Transit - City of St. John's
- Telephone Number:
- (709) 368-8887
- TTY Number:
- (709) 368-1620
- Fax Number:
- (709) 368-1943
MVT Canadian Bus Lines operators of GoBus Accessible Transit
1147 Topsail Road, Unit #3
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Thursday: 7:00 A.M. to Midnight.
- Friday: 7:00 A.M. to 2:00 A.M.
- Saturday: 8:00 A.M. to 2:00 A.M.
- Sunday: 8:00 A.M. to Midnight.
Geographic Areas Serviced
GoBus Accessible Transit provides transportation within the municipalities of St. John’s and Mount Pearl only.
Description of Services Provided
GoBus Accessible Transit provides door-to-door accessible transportation services for persons with disabilities and for individuals who are unable to use conventional transit.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers must meet eligibility criteria.
- Each passenger may travel with one attendant, who travels free, as long as the attendant is physically capable of attending to the passenger’s needs and assisting in an emergency situation.
- Bookings for single or return trips must be made 24 hours in advance of the departure time. However, passengers may request same day or on demand service if less than 24 hours is given prior to requested pick-up time.