Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Société de transport de Montréal (paratransit)
- Telephone Number:
- (514) 280-8211
- TTY Number:
- (514) 280-5308
- Fax Number:
- (514) 280-6313
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Sunday to Thursday: 6:00 A.M. to 12:30 A.M.
- Friday and Saturday: 6:00 A.M. to 1:30 A.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
- Monday to Friday: 6:00 A.M. to 9:30 P.M.
- Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays: 7:00 A.M. to 9:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Service is offered to Île Bizard, Île-Sainte-Hélène, Île-Notre-Dame and Nun’s Island.
Description of Services Provided
Provides accessible door-to-door transportation service to persons with disabilities upon reservations only.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Must meet the eligibility criteria established by the ministère des Transports du Québec.
- Registration is required.
- Booking in advance is required.
- Scooter users must be able to transfer themselves from their scooter to the vehicle seat.