Mode of Transportation:
- Telephone Number:
- (819) 449-7666
- Fax Number:
- (819) 449-2935
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Saturday service is reserved for group transportation.
- No service is offered on Sundays and on statutory holidays.
- Priority is given to travel for health care, education and work.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Seven days a week from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Service is offered in Maniwaki, Aumond, Blue Sea, Bois Franc, Gracefield, Egan-Sud, Grand-Remous, Déléage, Bouchette, Wright, Messines, Montcerf-Lytton, Northfield and Ste-Thérèse-de-la-Gatineau.
- Service is also offered outside the regular service area in Gatineau and Hull.
Description of Services Provided
Three minibuses provide accessible transportation services 50 weeks a year.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance.