Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- 100 Mile House HandyDART
- Telephone Number:
- (250) 395-2834
South Cariboo Home Support Services Association
555 Cedar Avenue
100 Mile House, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Weekends and holidays, no service.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
100 Mile House, 103 Mile House, 105 Mile House et 108 Mile Ranch.
Description of Services Provided
- HandyDART is a public transit service designed to accommodate people with cognitive and physical disabilities.
- HandyDART service is provided to and from accessible building entrances.
There are two types of service:
- Regular subscription trips - once a week or more often.
- One-time trips - please call at least 24 hours ahead for your reservation.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers must first register with the system.
- Wheelchairs must be equipped with a lap belt.
- Passengers unable to care for themselves who travel without an attendant must be met by a caregiver at the destination point.
- Some baggage limitations.