Mode of Transportation:
- Telephone Number:
- (604) 596-1777
- Fax Number:
- (604) 594-3496
Delta, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., with limited service until 11:00 P.M.
- Weekend service available on an as-needed basis.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M., and 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Serves Delta during regular service hours.
- Serves surrounding areas during restricted service hours.
- Saturday service is available in North Delta area.
- Sunday service is available in the Ladner and Tsawwassen area.
Description of Services Provided
- HandyDART is a public transit service designed to accommodate people with cognitive and physical disabilities.
- HandyDART service is provided to and from accessible building entrances.
There are two types of service:
- Regular subscription trips - once a week or more often.
- One-time trips - please call at least 24 hours ahead for your reservation.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers must be registered with the HandyDART office.
- Trips must be booked at least 2 days (maximum 6 days) in advance.
- Service follows a priority list.
- Vehicles can accommodate devices that fit within the following measurements: Width-99 cm (39 inches); Length-122 cm (48 inches); Weight-250kg (550 pounds).