Mode of Transportation:
- Telephone Number:
- (604) 575-6600
- Fax Number:
- (604) 575-6266
Surrey, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
Seven days a week: 5:30 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
City of Surrey.
Description of Services Provided
- HandyDART is a public transit service designed to accommodate people with cognitive and physical disabilities.
- HandyDART service is provided to and from accessible building entrances.
There are two types of service:
- Regular subscription trips - once a week or more often.
- One-time trips - please call at least 24 hours ahead for your reservation.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers must be registered with HandyDART.
- Applications can be found on line at Applications or we will send a package out to you upon request.
- Booking at least 2 days and no more than 6 days in advance.