Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Simon Fraser Region HandyDART
- Telephone Number:
- (604) 524-1194: Bookings: (604) 524-3655
- Fax Number:
- (604) 524-3651
Greater Vancouver Community Services Society
301 Columbia Street
New Westminster, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- No service on weekends and statutory holidays.
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Seven days a week: 6:30 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody and New Westminster.
Description of Services Provided
- HandyDART is a public transit service designed to accommodate people with cognitive and physical disabilities.
- HandyDART service is provided to and from accessible building entrances.
There are two types of service:
- Regular subscription trips - once a week or more often.
- One-time trips - please call at least 24 hours ahead for your reservation.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers must be registered with HandyDART.
- Attendants ride free.