Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Fort St. John HandyDART
- Telephone Number:
- (250) 787-9373; Bookings: (250) 787-7433
Nordbo Services Ltd.
John, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- No service on Saturday and Sunday.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- City of St. John.
- Service between Taylor and Fort St. John every Tuesday upon request.
- Service to Charlie Lake available on request.
Description of Services Provided
- HandyDART is a public transit service designed to accommodate people with cognitive and physical disabilities.
- HandyDART service is provided to and from accessible building entrances.
There are two types of service:
- Regular subscription trips - once a week or more often.
- One-time trips - please call at least 24 hours ahead for your reservation.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers must first register with the HandyDART office.
- Clients can book for subscription trips (e.g. regular trips such as going to work or therapy appointments).
- One-time trips are provided (e.g. shopping, running errands, etc.).