Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Kamloops HandyDART
- Telephone Number:
- (250) 376-6373; Bookings: (250) 376-7525
- Fax Number:
- (250) 376-7398
1550 Ord Road
Kamloops, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Limited evening service is available.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 7:30 A.M. to 5:15 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Kamloops, Barnhartvale, Rayleigh, Aberdeen Hills and Brocklehurst.
Description of Services Provided
- HandyDART is a public transit service designed to accommodate people with cognitive and physical disabilities.
- HandyDART service is provided to and from accessible building entrances.
There are two types of service:
- Regular subscription trips - once a week or more often.
- One-time trips - please call at least 24 hours ahead for your reservation.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers must be registered with HandyDART.
- Booking 24 hours in advance is preferred.