Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Kelowna Regional HandyDART
- Telephone Number:
- (250) 762-3278
Kelowna Regional HandyDART
1494 Hardy Street
Kelowna, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Saturday: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- No service on Sunday and holidays.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Description of Services Provided
- HandyDART is a public transit service designed to accommodate people with cognitive and physical disabilities.
- HandyDART service is provided to and from accessible building entrances.
There are two types of service:
- Regular subscription trips - once a week or more often.
- One-time trips - please call at least 24 hours ahead for your reservation.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers must first register with the HandyDART.
- Attendants ride free.