Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Penticton HandyDART
- Telephone Number:
- (250) 492-5814
Penticton and District Community Resources Society
60 Calgary Avenue
Penticton, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- No service on Saturday and Sunday.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Okanagan Lake, Wiltsie, Westside, Penticton, Haven Hill, Skaha Lake and Naramata.
Description of Services Provided
- HandyDART is a public transit service designed to accommodate people with cognitive and physical disabilities.
- HandyDART service is provided to and from accessible building entrances.
There are two types of service:
- Regular subscription trips - once a week or more often.
- One-time trips - please call at least 24 hours ahead for your reservation.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers must first register with the HandyDART office.
- Attendants ride free.