Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Penticton Transit Service Ltd.
- Telephone Number:
- (250) 492-5602
Penticton and District Community Resources Society
301 Warren Avenue East
Penticton, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
Monday to Saturday: 6:00 A.M. to past 10:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Serves the City of Penticton.
Description of Services Provided
- Buses are equipped to carry two wheelchairs or one scooter at once.
- Front of the bus can be lowered to within 25 cm (9.8 inches) of the road surface (or about 10 cm from the sidewalk).
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers using mobility aids like wheelchairs and scooters can board and exit the bus only at accessible bus stops.
- Maximum mobility aid dimensions that can be safely accommodated on low-floor buses are: length - 76cm/30 inches and width - 73cm/29 inches.