Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Terrace HandyDART
- Telephone Number:
- (250) 635-4991; Bookings: (250) 635-2666
- Fax Number:
- (250) 635-6417
Coastal Bus Lines Limited
4904 Highway 16 West
Terrace, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- No service on weekends, and holidays.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to Noon and 1:00 P.M. and 5:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
College/Halliwell, Southside and Thronhill.
Description of Services Provided
- HandyDART is a public transit service designed to accommodate people with cognitive and physical disabilities.
- HandyDART service is provided to and from accessible building entrances.
There are two types of service:
- Regular subscription trips - once a week or more often.
- One-time trips - please call at least 24 hours ahead for your reservation.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers must be registered with HandyDART.
- Attendants ride free.