Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Terrace Regional Transit System
- Telephone Number:
- (250) 635-2666
- Fax Number:
- (250) 635-6417
Coastal Bus Lines Limited
4904 Highway 16 West
Terrace, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Friday: 6:55 A.M. until past 11:00 P.M.
- Saturday: 9:30 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
City of Terrace, and Regional District of Kitimat-Stikine.
Description of Services Provided
- Buses are equipped to carry two wheelchairs or one scooter at once.
- Front of the bus can be lowered to within 25 cm (9.8 inches) of the road surface (or about 10 cm from the sidewalk).
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers using mobility aids like wheelchairs and scooters can board and exit the bus only at accessible bus stops.
- Maximum mobility aid dimensions that can be safely accommodated on low-floor buses are: length - 76cm/30 inches and width - 73cm/29 inches.