Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Squamish HandyDART
- Telephone Number:
- (604) 892-3567
Whistler Transit Limited
101-1055 Millar Creek Road
Whistler, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- No service on Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Serves most major destinations in Squamish, including Valleycliffe, Brackendale, Highlands, Woodfibre Ferry, and Garibaldi Highlands.
Description of Services Provided
- HandyDART is a public transit service designed to accommodate people with cognitive and physical disabilities.
- HandyDART service is provided to and from accessible building entrances.
There are two types of service:
- Regular subscription trips - once a week or more often.
- One-time trips - please call at least 24 hours ahead for your reservation.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers must be registered with HandyDART.
- Attendants ride free.