Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Transport adapté pour nous inc.
- Telephone Number:
- (450) 539-4711 or toll-free: 1-877-439-4711
- Fax Number:
- (450) 539-4789
5401 Foster street
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
Monday to Saturday: 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to noon and 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- No service is available on Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Serves the municipalities of Waterloo, Shefford, Bromont, Saint-Joachim-de-Shefford, Warden, South Stukely, Saint-Étienne-de-Bolton, Town of Brome Lake and Village of Brome.
- Service is also available to Cowansville, Granby, Magog and Sherbrooke.
Description of Services Provided
Provides accessible door-to-door transportation service to persons with disabilities according to the Law and who meets the eligibility criteria defined in the Paratransit Eligibility Policy of the ministère des Transports du Québec.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Must meet eligibility criteria.
- Registration is required.
- Booking in advance is required.
- Mandatory attendants travel for free.