Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Squamish Transit System
- Telephone Number:
- (604) 892-3567; Bookings: (604) 938-0388
Whistler Transit Limited
101-1055 Millar Creek Road
Whistler, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Thursday: 6:30 A.M. to 6:55 P.M.
- Friday: 6:30 A.M. to 9:20 P.M.
- Saturday: 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- No service on Sunday and holidays.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Serves most major destinations in Squamish, including Valleycliffe, Brackendale, Highlands, Woodfibre Ferry, and Garibaldi Highlands.
Description of Services Provided
- Buses are equipped to carry two wheelchairs or one scooter at once.
- Front of the bus can be lowered to within 25 cm (9.8 inches) of the road surface (or about 10 cm from the sidewalk).
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers using mobility aids like wheelchairs and scooters can board and exit the bus only at accessible bus stops.
- Maximum mobility aid dimensions that can be safely accommodated on low-floor buses are: length - 76cm/30 inches and width - 73cm/29 inches.