Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Translink HandyDART
- Telephone Number:
- Reservations: (604) 575-6600; Access Transit: (778) 452-2860
700-287 Nelson’s Court
New Westminster, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
Seven days a week: 6:00 A.M. to midnight.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays: 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Metro Vancouver region, which includes Burnaby, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Vancouver, Richmond, Delta, Ladner, Tsawwassen, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, Surrey, South Surrey, Langley and White Rock.
Description of Services Provided
Provides accessible door-to-door transportation service using specially equipped vehicles designed to carry passengers with physical or cognitive disabilities who are unable to use public transit without assistance.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Registration is required.
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Attendants travel for free.