Mode of Transportation:
Paratransit and public transit
- Telephone Number:
- (819) 843-3350
- Fax Number:
- (819) 843-3504
95 Merry Street North, Room 306
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Thursday and Friday: service is offered until 10:00 P.M., depending on the place of residence.
- Saturday: 10:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
- No service on Sunday and on statutory holidays.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Service is available in Austin, Magog, Omerville, Ayer's Cliff, Eastman, Bolton-East, North Hatley, Orford, Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley, Stanstead and the townships of Hatley and of Potton.
- Service is also offered outside the regular service area in Waterloo, Sherbrooke and Fleurimont for medical transport.
Description of Services Provided
- Four accessible minibuses provide accessible transportation services 52 weeks a year.
- The minibuses are equipped with a wheelchair lift and three wheelchairs can be anchored in each bus.
- One non-accessible bus provides services 52 weeks a year.
- A minivan provides accessible taxi service.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance.