Mode of Transportation:
Shuttle, Accessible Van or Taxi
- Web Site:
- Victoria HandyDART
- Telephone Number:
- (250) 727-7811
Farwest HandyDART Services Incorporated
4206 Commerce Circle
Victoria, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Thursday: 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- Friday: 7:00 A.M. to Midnight.
- Saturday: 8:00 A.M. to Midnight.
- Sunday and Holidays: 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Greater Victoria, Saanich Peninsula, Sooke Area, and Western Communities.
- Service to Sooke is twice a week: Monday and Thursday.
Description of Services Provided
- HandyDART is a public transit service designed to accommodate people with cognitive and physical disabilities.
- HandyDART service is provided to and from accessible building entrances.
There are two types of service:
- Regular subscription trips - once a week or more often.
- One-time trips - please call at least 24 hours ahead for your reservation.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers must be registered with HandyDART.
- Attendants ride for free.