Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Victoria Regional Transit System
- Telephone Number:
- General Office: (250) 385-2551; Transit info: (250) 382-6161
- TTY Number:
- (250) 995-5622
- Fax Number:
- (250) 995-5639
520 Gorge Road East
Victoria, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
seven days a week: approximately 6:00 A.M. to 12:30 A.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Seven days a week: 8:00 A.M. to 10:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Greater Victoria, Saanich Peninsula, Sooke Area, and Western Communities.
Description of Services Provided
- Buses are equipped to carry two wheelchairs or one scooter at once.
- Front of the bus can be lowered to within 25 cm (9.8 in) of the road surface (or about 10 cm from the sidewalk).
- If you would like to practice getting on and off a bus with your mobility aid, call (250) 385-2551 to arrange an orientation session at a convenient accessible bus stop.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers using mobility aids like wheelchairs and scooters can board and exit the bus only at accessible bus stops.
- Maximum mobility aid dimensions that can be safely accommodated on low-floor buses are: length - 76cm/30 inches and width - 73cm/29 inches.
- An attendant may travel with you if you use a wheelchair or scooter.
- Attendants do not pay a fare.
- Not all trips provided by low floor buses. Customers should check the Rider’s Schedule, the website, or contact customer information.