Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Whistler and Valley Express
- Telephone Number:
- (604) 932-4020
101-1055 Millar Creek Road
Whistler, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
Service is offered year round, 5:30 A.M. to 3:30 A.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Emerald Estates, Alpine Meadows, Spruce Grove, White Gold, Nesters, Tapleys Farm, Blueberry Hill, Whistler Village, Upper Village, Alta Vista, Nordic Whistler Creek, Tamarisk, Function Junction, Pemberton
Description of Services Provided
- Buses are equipped to carry two wheelchairs or one scooter at once.
- Front of the bus can be lowered to within 25 cm (9.8 inches) of the road surface (or about 10 cm from the sidewalk).
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers using mobility aids like wheelchairs and scooters can board and exit the bus only at accessible bus stops.
- Maximum mobility aid dimensions that can be safely accommodated on low-floor buses are: length - 76cm/30 inches and width - 73cm/29 inches.