Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Sunshine Coast Regional HandyDART
- Telephone Number:
- (604) 885-3234
Sunshine Coast Transit System
5920 Mason Road
Sechelt, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- No service on weekends and holidays.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Serves most major destinations on the Sunshine Coast:Sechelt, Halfmoon Bay, Gibsons, Langdale and Robert's Creek.
Description of Services Provided
- HandyDART is a public transit service designed to accommodate people with cognitive and physical disabilities.
- HandyDART service is provided to and from accessible building entrances.
There are two types of service:
- Regular subscription trips - once a week or more often.
- One-time trips - please call at least 24 hours ahead for your reservation.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers must be registered with HandyDART.
- Attendants ride free.
- Service available to non-residents.