Mode of Transportation:
Paratransit and public transit
- Telephone Number:
- (418) 862-8005
- Fax Number:
- (418) 862-5664
175 Fraser Street, Suite 101
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 6:30 A.M. to 9:15 P.M.
- Saturday: 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- No service Sunday and statutory holidays.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to noon and 1:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Service is offered in Rivière-du-Loup, L'Isle-Verte, Notre-Dame-du-Portage, Saint-Alexandre-de-Kamouraska, Saint-Épiphane, Saint-André-de-Kamouraska, Saint-Hubert-de-Rivière-du-Loup, Saint-Antonin, Saint-Arsène, Saint-Modeste, Cacouna and Saint-Paul-de-la-Croix.
Description of Services Provided
- Two buses equipped with a wheelchair lift able to accommodate 4 to 5 passengers in a wheelchair provides the service.
- On occasion, regular taxis are added to transport people with disabilities who are ambulatory.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
Bookings must be made before 2:30 P.M. on the business day preceding travel, and before 1:15 P.M. on Friday for a Saturday booking.