Mode of Transportation:
- Telephone Number:
- (819) 832-2711 and (819) 832-2619
- Fax Number:
- (819) 832-2619
120 Angus Street North, Suite 101
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Service is offered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Service is offered on statutory holidays.
- Transportation to Sherbrooke for medical purposes on Monday, Wdnesday and Friday.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to noon and 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Service is offered in East-Angus, Weedon, Westbury, Scotstown, Newport, La Patrie, Cookshire-Eaton, Dudswell, Bury, Ascot Corner and Lingwick.
- Transportation to Sherbrooke for medical purposes.
Description of Services Provided
- Two minibuses are in service 52 weeks a year.
- Contracts established with two taxi companies in the Regional County Municipality of Haut St-François.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance during office hours.