Mode of Transportation:
Wheelchair accessible bus
- Telephone Number:
- (306) 773-2076
1551 North Railway Street West
Swift Current, Saskatchewan
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. (contract service).
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. (public and contract service).
- Saturday: Noon to 10:00 P.M. (public service).
- Sunday: 8:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. (public service).
- Thursday and Saturday Evenings: 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. (free service sponsored by Living Sky Casino).
Office Hours for(Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Within the city limits of Swift Current.
Description of Services Provided
- Contract service for routine trips to school or work.
- Public service for all needs.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
Access Transit is available for people with a walking difficulty that is so severe that it restricts them from using other regular transportation. This includes people who use aids, such as wheelchairs, walkers and people with hidden disabilities, such as breathing problems or a severe heart condition.