Mode of Transportation:
Paratransit, public transit and intercity transport
- Web Site:
- Acti-Bus de la région de Coaticook Inc.
- Telephone Number:
- (819) 849-3024
- Fax Number:
- (819) 849-9179
239 De la Gravière
Hours of Operations
Paratransit and Public Transit:
Monday to Friday, the hours range from 6:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. depending on the needs and requests.
Three departures a day towards Sherbrooke (7:15 A.M., 11:30 A.M. and 4:30 P.M.). The detailed schedules are available on the Internet site.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- All municipalities of the RCM of Coaticook are serviced for the Paratransit and public transit.
- For intercity transport, the departures are from Coaticook, go through Compton and stop at Sherbrooke. The reverse applies for the return trip.
Description of Services Provided
- All services are carried out through the use of six accessible vehicles adapted to the needs of persons with a disability and/or mobility disability.
- For wheelchair users, the services are offered seven days a week. The terms and conditions of this service also appear on the Internet site under the heading "Projet spécial".
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
For Regular Paratransit and Public Transit Services:
- Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Bookings must be made 48 hours in advance for the service under the heading "Projet spécial".
For Intercity Transport Services:
- No reservation is required.
- Appointments only to one or the other addresses of the terminals mentioned on the Internet site.